Taking a walk in April through downtown Chicago

This video is produced and directed by Chris Krzentz.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

This is unedited footage from a 90-minute helicopter ride around Chicago — from Hyde Park to Wilmette. In this segment we start with a wide-angle lakefront …
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No related posts.

29 Comment(s)

1. On Jun 6, 2014, Jason Mims said:

I felt like I was in this video walking through the city.

2. On Jun 6, 2014, louis goldberg said:

love it

3. On Jun 6, 2014, Zaya Nara said:

Really nice video, felt like a relaxed weekend!! Thanks for the vid!

4. On Jun 6, 2014, Chris Krzentz said:

5. On Jun 6, 2014, QUIKKSTAR said:

Looks like the Jetsons

6. On Jun 6, 2014, misatchi said:

I’ve been to Chicago two different times and live in America. I JUST LOVE
    people like you on youtube who assume you know me based on one comment. Not
    liking somewhere is an opinion, not a fact, and trying to call me out by
    saying I’m a foreigner was REAL cute on your part. I hate commenting on
    youtube because of these stupid responses I get. Seriously…..

7. On Jun 6, 2014, Bill Nelson said:

I’m just going to take a stool dump in the bathroom. When I think of the
    stool in toilet I will think of you kid.

8. On Jun 6, 2014, YoChicago said:

You can see more of it in other segments that were posted to YouTube. And
    then you can look up the meaning of the word “unedited” as it applies to a
    clip that was shot at a certain length. But then you’re more about being a
    snide jerk than checking that out, aren’t you?

9. On Jun 6, 2014, YoChicago said:

@tamboril Thanks for the tip. I’m going up again in the spring and will
    check it out.

10. On Jun 6, 2014, misatchi said:

I’m not faulty in my thinking, it’s called an opinion and just because you
    don’t agree with me doesn’t make you right. Quit acting like you know me! I
    read every single day and no I wouldn’t do that with my spouse because
    people are more mature outside of Youtube anyways. It’s amazing, this is
    the ONLY site in the internet where no matter how nicely I voice my opinion
    I get people calling me unintelligent for my beliefs. Just because you
    don’t agree with me does not make me an idiot!

11. On Jun 6, 2014, YoChicago said:

@bsdpowa Thanks. Lots more coming over the next several days.

12. On Jun 6, 2014, Wittealbino said:

Nice ”try” mr internet troll…

13. On Jun 6, 2014, 1984inzeo said:

If you know, what type of helicopter you rode in?

14. On Jun 6, 2014, grandtheft1983 said:

nice thanks for the upload

15. On Jun 6, 2014, Wittealbino said:

This is unedited footage from a 90-minute helicopter ride around Chicago Oh
    really? where is the other 86mins:)

16. On Jun 6, 2014, KorbielowSki said:

Thanks for your response. . You need to read more books. You are faulty in
    your thinking. If you were the only person in the world that liked Chicago,
    then that oughtn’t to bother you; you don’ t need approval from other
    people to be happy liking what ever you like. What if you ever get a
    spouse; will you be checking out with every other person, ‘do you like my
    spouse, do you want to try him and see if he really is nice”? . Reading
    more books will make you more tolerant . Cheers. from, del-boy

17. On Jun 6, 2014, bsdpowa said:

beautiful, please post more

18. On Jun 6, 2014, misatchi said:

Why do you live? You must have been born. -__-;; I’m sorry but, I get
    really fed up of people hating on Chicago. It’s actually a pretty nice
    place. Some people like places, others don’t. Some people like living in
    small towns, I couldn’t stand a life like that. To each their own.

19. On Jun 6, 2014, KorbielowSki said:

Dear Alvin the Chipmunk, Thanks for your suggestions as alternatives to the
    sentence I used. . Cheers. from, del-boy .

20. On Jun 6, 2014, azbacnikorange said:

oh snap. you were joking…. hehe! Nice one.

21. On Jun 6, 2014, Alvin H. Davenport said:

“speaker of English that is not your mother tongue.” That’s such an
    awkwardly constructed phrase that I’m starting to think YOU are the foreign
    one. I suspect you are a non-native English speaker I suspect English is
    not your first language/tongue I suspect you speak English as a second or
    third language There are countless ways to put that thought more
    articulately.

22. On Jun 6, 2014, Mateusz Walusiak said:

Here is a beautifully fell in love with this place:)

23. On Jun 6, 2014, KorbielowSki said:

Dear miss match., Supposing that people were born in a particular place is
    not a bad thing to say. I suspect that you are indeed a foreigner or
    speaker of English that is not your mother tongue. . Read more books. . .
    Cheers. from, del-boy.

24. On Jun 6, 2014, misatchi said:

Would you have rather me straight up accusing you of being rude to
    Chicagoans? And why do you keep calling me mismatch? My username is
    Misatchi which is based off a japanese name and you are making a big deal
    out of one comment I posted 4 weeks ago so who is the one not thinking
    before posting? All you had to say was “my comment was not meant to offend
    Chicagoans” instead of trying to sound like a prophet and preach to me
    about what I decide to type.

25. On Jun 6, 2014, QUIKKSTAR said:

This city gets on my nerves at times but footage like this brings me back
    to loving the Chi lol. Chicago: World Class City!!

26. On Jun 6, 2014, KorbielowSki said:

Why do people live in Chicago? I suppose they all must have been born
    there. .

27. On Jun 6, 2014, Bill Nelson said:

You are probably the same type of idiots who also hate New York because of
    the type of skyline. F— y–. I like the New York and Chicago skyline more
    than any other city in the United States.

28. On Jun 6, 2014, azbacnikorange said:

That question made us all a little dumber from having read it. I’m going to
    go hammer a nail into my forehead now

29. On Jun 6, 2014, madkent99 said: